Simiolus. Netherlands quarterly for the history of art
Volume 43, number 1/2
- Victor M. Schmidt, ‘Durandus on pictures and ornaments in the church’
- Hendrik Callewier, ‘A new document on Jan van Eyck: his request for a confessional letter in the Vatican Archives’
- Alexey Larionov, ‘Hendrick Goltzius, Rudolf II, and a new proposal regarding the iconography and patronage of the Hermitage Penwerck’
- Elvira Bojilova, ‘Venturing an alliance: the optics of graphic linearity’
- Esther van der Hoorn, ‘Artistic practice in two anonymous silversmiths’ drawing books’
- Ilja M. Veldman, ‘Michal: Jan Victors’ women at the window’
- Gert Jan van der Sman, ‘The living conditions and social networks of northern Netherlandish painters in Italy, c. 1600-1700: evaluation of the archival sources’
Simiolus is published as a quarterly by the Stichting Nederlandse Kunsthistorische Publicaties.
Subscriptions cost € 100 a year for institutions and € 60 a year for individuals.
A reduced rate of € 30 is available for students.
If you wish to subscribe please send an e-mail with your personal details to email@example.com.