Benefits of Membership
Membership in Historians of Netherlandish Art is open to any individual or organization interested in the study of Netherlandish, German and Franco-Flemish art and architecture, whether as a vocation or avocation.
Membership privileges include:
- Participation in HNA reception at the College Art Association Annual Conference, HNA-sponsored events at other scholarly conferences, and discounted registration for the quadrennial HNA Conference.
- Speakers in HNA-sponsored sessions at all conferences must be members.
- Invitations to occasional HNA-sponsored study days and specially-arranged tours of institutions and exhibitions.
- Access to the Membership Directory and to the new Message Board on this website.
- While the book reviews in HNAR are now open-access, including the archive of older reviews published in the HNA Newsletter and Review of Books, the HNAR also posts a list of all New Titles that have been brought to the board’s attention, a Bibliography of Recent Articles and Essays, and a List of Dissertations, all three of which are for members only.
- Discounts are given to members by several publishers and will be posted on the message board.
Annual Membership Dues
Membership is open to individuals, institutions and businesses. Memberships are for one year, and you will be prompted to renew your membership when your expiration date approaches. Higher levels of membership further the many ongoing goals of HNA. Honorary members are those whom HNA has honored for their contributions to the understanding of Netherlandish art.
You may renew or change your membership status by credit card by selecting a membership level below. We ask our American, European and world-wide members to use this credit card payment system, as it will automatically initiate or renew your membership without delay.
For problems, or for alternative methods of payment, please contact us.
To make an additional contribution to HNA’s endowment, please click here.